Transmit.Live is a cloud-based live streaming system. The platform centralizes live video operations, giving users the ability to manage, distribute, analyze, and expand audiences for live content. Our platform removes the traditional complexities of video distribution and promotion. Transmit.Live works with the world's largest brands and media companies. Our platform is integrated with all the major social platforms and certified by the world's largest demand side platforms.
We’re on the lookout for a product marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the product. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product
- BA / BS with 2 years prior experience in a similar position
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including executive management, product development, operations, and sales
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying